We are very excited to be partnering with Education Reimagined on this work and are pleased to kick off this podcast series with someone certainly expert in the learner-centered paradigm, Education Reimagined’s Executive Director, Kelly Young. In this episode, we lay the ground work for this podcast series by focusing the conversation on what learner-centered means and what learner-centered leadership might look like.
For each episode we leave you with a couple of questions to think about with the idea of provoking conversation. Leave your responses in the show notes! This episode’s questions:
- How would you explain learner-centered to a colleague?
- What is one practice you would like to re-examine as you make the shift to a learner-centered environment?
- Education Reimagined
- A Transformational Vision for Education in the US
- Practitioner’s Lexicon: What is meant by key terminology?
- It’s a paradimg shift. So what?
- Overview of work in Salisbury Township School District – Profile of a Graduate/Learning Beliefs
- TLTalkRadio podcast with Kelly Young of Education Reimagined